Cross Pointe Church
Cross Pointe is a church that helps you and your family grow in your relationship with God through the preaching and teaching of the Word, Christ-centered worship, meaningful fellowship, and one-on-one counseling.
- We believe in the sufficiency of Scripture to guide us in all areas of life and godliness, so it is our joy to turn to the Bible every Sunday and hear from God’s Word. Our approach is called expository preaching. We go verse by verse through books of the Bible, explaining their meaning and how they apply to our everyday lives.
- Our worship is a mix of contemporary songs and old-fashioned hymns made new. Intermixed in the songs are Scripture readings and prayer. We seek to praise God by exalting Christ and him crucified, proclaiming his greatness, and worshipping him for who he is and what he has done.
- We understand the powerful impact of words put to music, so we strive to use only songs that accurately portray the teaching of Scripture. On the first Sunday of the month, we celebrate the Lord’s Supper in memory of our Savior, proclaiming his death until he returns.
- Our Children’s and Youth ministries is a place where kids can come to learn about God, develop meaningful friendships, and have fun! We seek to partner with parents in raising up the next generation for Jesus. To that end, all our programs center on what the Bible says and how it applies to our lives.
- We value meaningful fellowship through Bible studies and small groups. God’s Word tells us to encourage, serve, and love one another, and that is what our groups are all about. We offer groups and ministries for all stages of life. Learn more or join a group by visiting our Church Center.
- When Jesus redeems a person, he promises more than a future in heaven. He gives us a new life that is to be lived today. The wisdom of his Word is sufficient to help us through life’s problems, so we offer biblical counsel to couples and individuals free of charge. Our counselors are certified through the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC).